Preschool, Pre-Kindergarten, Child Care, School Age Programming
We’re celebrating our 25th year of providing exceptional preschool, pre-kindergarten and child care programs for parents from the St. Paul metro area to Western Wisconsin!
Program offerings and “Add-on” programs for 2013-14
** NEW for 2013-14 school year, the Pre-Kindergarten program we call Reading Rhymes and Rhythm (RRR for short) will operate 4 days per week; 8:30 AM – 11:20 AM, Monday through Thursday.
* My School – Offered for children 18 month – 3 years and not enrolled in preschool. It meets one evening per month during the school year.
* Full Day Preschool School Year-Operates Labor Day through the first week of June. Programming features morning preschool and child care for working parents or families seeking all day programming. Care may be contracted for up to 10 hours per day.
* Preschool Core-Meets Monday through Friday from 8 AM – 3 PM. Preschool Core follows the school calendar and operates Labor through Memorial Days. Extended care is available for children on days that Presentation of Mary is not in session. Preschool Core is offered 5 days per week.
* Community Preschool is offered 2 or 3 days per week in the morning. Curriculum includes all academic areas and has a strong socialization component. Community Preschool follows the school calendar and operates Labor through Memorial Days.
* Reading Rhymes and Rhythm is a Pre-kindergarten program offered 4 mornings per week (M-Th). RRR features a strong academic component. All curriculum areas are covered. Reading, handwriting and literature are emphasized in this class. RRR follows the school calendar and operates Labor through Memorial Days.
* Full Day Preschool Summer Program-This exceptional program operates with a regular or flex-schedule during June, July and August. Preschool students can come for the whole summer or on an as needed basis. Programming features weekly fieldtrips and excursions.
Preschool “Add-On” Options
* Children enrolled in the Community Preschool or Reading Rhymes and Rhythm class may contract for an extension to their regular day in the Full Day Preschool Program. Enrollment for the extension slots is available on August 20 at 12:00 PM. If there is a greater number of children interested in the extension slots, than slots available, enrollment will be offered based on the date that the original application was received.
* Add On’s include-Lunch Bunch 11:30 AM – 12:45 PM, before school (as early as 6:30 AM – start of class), or after school (after class-as late as 6 PM). This add-on may be contracted on a regular scheduled or non-regular schedule.
School Age Program Offerings (for children kindergarten through sixth grade).
* Before or After School Care-is available 6:30 AM – 8:20 PM and 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM. It is available to all students regardless of which school they attend. Transportation to PCLC is arranged privately.
* Extended Care-Is offered to children when Presentation of Mary School is closed. It is available to all community children, pre-registration is required. Extended Care dates are available on our website.
* Full Day Summer programming is offered to children kindergarten through 6th grade. Flexible scheduling is offered. Programming features weekly excursions and many options for your child and your family needs.
Presentation Childhood Learning Center (PCLC) is a non-denomination Christian center and a ministry of Presentation of Mary Catholic Church. Our programs are designed to encompass all areas of your developing child. For more information or to arrange a tour of our facilities call 651-770-3093 or email Interim Director Michelle Hoemann firstname.lastname@example.org. Presentation’s Childhood Learning Center is located off of the lower parking level (door S10); enter at Larpenteur Avenue or Prosperity Avenue.