Women of Presentation (CCW)
CCW (Council of Catholic Women) Club of Presentation is open to all women in the parish 18 years of age or older.
The group was formed in the fall of of 2015. Its mission is to provide a venue through which the women of Presentation can positively impact both the parish and greater community. Central to the members activities are the integration of three key pillars – Spiritual, Service and Social.
The CCW Club meets the first Thursday of each month at 7:00 pm in Kenney Hall. At monthly meetings a variety of activities and events are discussed and planned. Members can participate in these secondary gatherings as their interest and time permits.
In the last year our good works have included:
- creating and selling The Church Ladies aprons
- participating in Lenten and Advent Retreats
- assembling infant layettes for Bundles of Love
- hosting after mass potlucks and Lenten Soup Suppers
- donating infant and child clothing and items as part of Christmas Giving projects
Monthly club meetings also include guest speakers, crafts, good conversation and snacks!
We are truly excited about this opportunity to engage with each other and our community as members of a dedicated Catholic women’s group.
If you are interested in learning more about the CCW Club please contact one of our officers listed below, or come to our next monthly meeting. We would love to have more fun and vibrant female parishioners come share their time and talent.
Annual dues (used to support service activities) are $10.
- President: Patti Adams = firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President: Joann Cunnien = email@example.com
- Treasurer: Joyce McCabe = firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Sheila Blanda = email@example.com
PBVM CCW Club Photos – Newly Updated