Confirmation (8th Grade)
To prepare students for the sacrament of Confirmation through prayer, study, service, and outreach. Confirmation Preparation is offered for students beginning in 8th grade. This 9-month preparation program concludes with the celebration of the sacrament in the spring. The program includes large and small group components and takes place from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm on two Sundays of each month (see schedule below).
- Letter of Welcome from Jessica Nelson
- Confirmation Calendar 2018-19
- Confirmation Registration 2018-19
- Sunday, March 17th: Class from 11:30-1:30 pm
- Sunday, April 7th: Presentation of the Candidates at the 10:30 Mass. *Please invite sponsors to be present!* Meet in the Kennard Street Entrance no later than 10:15 a.m.
- Tuesday, April 9th: Rehearsal in the sanctuary here at Presentation. Reconciliation offered. Sponsors are encouraged to attend if at all possible. 6:30 – 7:30 pm.
- Sunday, April 14th: Class from 11:30-1:30 pm
- Tuesday, April 23rd: Confirmation at the Cathedral of St. Paul, 7:00 p.m.
Contact: Jessica Nelson, Coordinator of Confirmation