Presentation’s Annual Spring Festival
May 13, 14, 15, 2016
Join us for great food, games and family fun!
Volunteers are needed during all hours of the festival. Sign-up here.
2016 Festival Schedule:
Friday – Donation drop off & set up. 3:30 pm – 8:00 pm in Kenney Hall.
Saturday – All events open 11:30 am – 5 pm Theme Baskets, Silent Auction, Food Booth, Grannie’s Attic, Sweet Mary’s Bakery, Kiddie Land, Cup-Cake Walk, Book Booth, Beer, Raffle and Pull Tabs.
- Taco Dinner 5-7:30 pm catered by Acapulco – A la carte menu.
- Saturday Night Bingo in the gym 7:30 – 9:30 p.m. (Food, beer, margaritas, pop and pull tabs available during bingo.)
- 9:45 p.m. High Stakes Bingo
Sunday – All events open 11:30 am – 3:30 pm Kittenball Tournament in Raymond Field at 11:30 am, Theme Baskets, Silent Auction, Food Booth, Grannie’s Attic, Sweet Mary’s Bakery, KiddieLand, Cup-Cake Walk, Book Booth, Beer, Raffle and Pull Tabs.
- Classic Car Show 11:00 – 2:00 in lower parking lot.
- Chicken dinner catered by Tinucci’s $9.00. Children $3.00 12 and under.
- Raffle and prizes at 3:30 pm in Kenney Hall
Both Days All games and booths open.
- Kittenball Tournament
- LIVE OUT-DOOR MUSIC – Lower parking
- Fun games & prizes for kids of all ages in Kiddieland!
- New items at the Silent Auction and Theme Basket booths.
Donations Donated items for the Book Booth, Theme Baskets, Grannie’s Attic, and Silent Auction can be dropped off at Kenney Hall Friday, May 13, from 3:30 – 7:00 pm.
Parishioners remember to bring: Cup Cakes: A thru M or Pies: N thru Z. Check out the convenient order form from Maplewood Bakery and save yourself some time!
Raffle Tickets Raffle tickets are $3.00 each. Cash prizes total $6,000! (1st – $2,500, 2nd – $1,500, 3rd – $1,000, 4th – $500, 5th – $200, 6th – $200, 7th – $100) BUY & SELL YOUR RAFFLE TICKETS!
Spread The Word Invite your family, friends and co-workers to join in the fun! Share a 2016 FESTIVAL POSTER>> with your favorite business or restaurant!
Questions? Contact the parish office at 651-777-8116
2016 Festival Sponsors!
Sandberg Funeral Home