Schedule a personal tour, Return Application Form and Fee to secure position in classroom.
Summer of 2013
Coming in February 2013
Extended Care Offerings (Non-School Day Care)
Application– Friday, February 1, 2013
School Year Programs
13-14 Preschool Application Form
Tuition Practice and Applying for Scholarships
Preschool applications are accepted throughout the year when there is program availability:
Please call 651-770-3093 for program availability.
Important Information to Keep in Mind
January 2013 Order of Acceptance:
- Current Students beginning January 22nd -23rd
- Siblings of current and former students January 24th
- Parishioner Children January 25th
- Community Acceptance beginning at our Open House on Sunday, January 27th
- Application fees are required at the time of registration. These fees are non-refundable.
- A students need to re-enroll yearly and a re-enrollment fee is due yearly for all preschool programs.
- Families that are placed on the wait list will have 24 hours to contact the Preschool office and arrange a time to complete the registration process once the desired position becomes available.
- Children will be enrolled on a first come, first served basis.
- All current students need to re-apply each year.
- Forms must be completed and in Presentation’s Preschool possession before your child may attend any program.
- The prerequisite for all program is that your child is 33 month old and potty trained.
- The prerequisite for the RRR programs is that your child is 4 years old by September 1, 2013.
- Anyone may return the application materials. For example, grandparents, neighbors etc.
- Telephone registrations will be accepted if the application and fee is received prior to the registration date.
- Children wishing to attend Presentation of Mary Grade School must apply at Presentation of Mary School.